BT are seeking to remove some of the last remaining phone boxes across Greenwich borough.
The list submitted for removal include:
- 276-280 COURT ROAD, ELTHAM, SE9 4TU (this is actually Mottingham)
- 145 KIDBROOKE PARK ROAD, KIDBROOKE, SE3 0JB
- OUTSIDE THISTLEBROOK CARAVAN PARK, HARROW MANORWAY, ABBEY WOOD, SE2 9SQ
- 82 PANFIELD ROAD, ABBEY WOOD, SE2 9DQ
- 52 WOODLAND TERRACE, CHARLTON, LONDON, SE7 8EN
- SUTCLIFFE ROAD/KING HIGHWAY, PLUMSTEAD, SE18 2BH
I think some of these have already gone? Correct me if wrong below in the comments.
Of those that remain, many are in reality adverts with phones attached to avoid planning permission along with old red boxes now listed. Even then, many are not used as telephones.