Bexleyheath could see a new micro-pub if plans are approved.
It is proposed to sell alcohol until 10:30pm on Monday to Saturday and 10pm on
It follows a flurry of plans for micropubs in Bexley borough. In June an application went in for one at Falconwood.
In March plans for another in Blackfen were submitted. A number exist in Sidcup with the owners of one looking to also open in Welling.
This application in Bexleyheath lists the building’s proposed layout including:
- A cool room at the back of main room of the premises
- A bar to the front of the cool room,
- A partition wall to create a corridor to house the WC’s and provide,
- Fixed high seating along 1 wall (WC side)
- The replacement of the existing frontage and signage with a new black aluminium frames and glass and the door is to be brought flush with the windows.
The application also states:
“We are also in the process of requesting a small freestanding seating area to
the front of the property to include 2 small tables and seating on each side of
the front door immediately outside the front window of the premises (4 small
tables in total). This area will be sectioned off from the pavement. The area
will also be closed to the public at 9pm when chairs and tables will be
Like the site? Please help support as it takes time and money to keep running.