A Christmas market is set to begin this coming Monday 14th December in Woolwich town centre.
- Santa’s Photo Booth
- ART Caricature and Cake Stall
- Roast Chestnuts, candyfloss and non-alcoholic mulled wine
- Children’s rides
The event will run from 5pm to 9pm.
Opening hours for the market are:
- Monday to Wednesday: 9am to 4pm
- Thursday: 9am to 1pm
- Friday and Saturday: 9am to 4.30pm
- Sunday 19th December only: 9am to 3pm
It’s a shame not one late night opening is planned for people at work.
However a separate event will be held on General Gordon Square on Friday 19th December.